      From: Jason Yates [mailto:jaywhy2@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 12:14 PM
      To: 'soaplite@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: [soaplite] module privacy

      In the simple example below, I import the CGI module but only the :html2
      export group. Then I use SOAP::Lite to dispatch the CGI module. The
      problem
      is SOAP::Lite dispatches every function inside CGI.pm, whether it's in the
      :html2 or not. How can I only dispatch the functions included in the :html2

      export group.

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
      use CGI qw(:html2);

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI