21Re: [soaplite] Re: Install on Windows 98 NT 2000

    Feb 8, 2001
      Hi, Murray!

      > FYI: SOAP-Lite version 0.46 is now available for 5.005 and 5.6 from
      > our PPM repository. It will also be in the next release of
      ActivePerl.
      Cool! Thank you, Murray. Hope 2 failing tests in 03-server.t won't
      create any problems. Or maybe better to drop them from test suite?
      They will fail with MIME::Parser >= 5.220. It's already fixed but I
      plan to release next version only next week. So, what's your take on
      that?

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- Murray Nesbitt <Murray@...> wrote:
      > > Hi, Duncan!
      > >
      > > Thank you, I'll include it in docs.
      > >
      > > > Paul - it might be an idea to provide a PPM-ready version in
      > > > addition to the Unix and Win32 versions. I don't know whether
      > such
      > > > a version would vary across different Active State
      > distributions,
      > > > but I can provide one for the version identified above.
      > > Yes, I'm working on it. It would be great if you could do it for
      > > 5.005 version of ActivePerl and I'll do it for 5.6. Thank you.
      >
      > FYI: SOAP-Lite version 0.46 is now available for 5.005 and 5.6 from
      > our
      > PPM repository. It will also be in the next release of ActivePerl.
      >
      > Murray

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic