205Re: [soaplite] Re: accessing headers while using autodispatch?

    Apr 14, 2001
      Hi, Ashley!

      --- Ashley Clark <aclark@...> wrote:
      > One more question then, should this uri be a real address?
      No, there is no such requirement, but ideally namespace name should
      be unique, so usually it's represented by company address (which is
      unique) and path that describes particular project/application/task
      (which is unique inside the company). It effectively creates globally
      unique identifier. For examples, I'm using
      http://www.soaplite.com/something_specific. It doesn't need to be
      http, it could be something else and doesn't need to be resolved
      somewhere. Check XML Namespaces FAQ:
      http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/NamespacesFAQ.htm, excellent resource.

      > That gets me past my stumbling block here. And also, thank you very
      > much for providing such a wonderful library.
      Glad you like it. Next version should also provide some interesting
      features. Look for announce soon.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic