2023How can I add header info to Soap message when using -> service?

  • mollyfud
    Nov 7, 2002
      Hi All,
      I am a newbie and this might be a silly question but is there a way
      to add header info to a request when using SOAP::lite and the service
      function?

      I use the following code but need to add header information:
      use SOAP::Lite;

      $soap = SOAP::Lite
      ->service('http://tstravel1/wsa/wsa1/wsdl?targetURI=urn:services-
      progress-com:samples:OrderInfo');

      print $soap -> on_debug(sub{print@_})
      -> Connect_OrderInfo(SOAP::Data->name(UserId
      => "admin"),SOAP::Data->name(password => "admin"),SOAP::Data->name
      (appServerInfo=> "admin")) ;

      print "\n";

      Have tried to use Soap::header but this doesn't make it work. Have
      seen some code that works if you use proxy and uri but haven't found
      anything with service.

      Any help appreciated.
      TIA
      Molly