2017Server-Side Resuest & Response Logging

  • Josh Staiger
    Nov 6, 2002
      Hello,

      I am using a mod_perl based SOAP server.

      I would like to be able to capture the raw XML of all
      requests and responses sent to and from the server.
      Is there an easy way to do this on the server-side?

      I know how to do it with a SOAP client using +trace,
      but can this be used with a SOAP server with
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP? If so then how?

      Right now my server code looks like this:

      package SOAP::Apache;

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      my $server = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Apache
      -> dispatch_to('/var/soaplite/modules', 'Blog');

      $server->serializer->maptype->{SOAPStruct} = '';

      sub handler { $server->handler(@_) }

      1;

      http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic