2010beginner question.. global data with http::daemon

  • tgregory.rm
    Nov 4, 2002
      Hi all,

      I just started using Soap::Lite and have the examples in the
      distribution up and running. I searched the archive for an answer to
      my question, but didn't have any luck, so here goes.

      I would like to implement a cache (as a hash) that would be accessible
      to all instantiations of a given type of object. They would all need
      read/write access to the cache, as well see changes made by other
      instantiations. Basically, I just want a global cache that all
      instances can access. (I'm assuming there could be problems with
      concurrent access, but I figure that is my next problem)

      How would one go about doing this using http::daemon?

      Thanks for any help.

      Trey
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic