1987Re: [soaplite] problem with random names for namespaces

    Oct 29, 2002
      Hi Angelos,

      --- Angelos Moschovinos <angelos.moschovinos@...> wrote:
      > I think it would be more elegant to have your own names for
      > namespaces.
      > Especially if you want to define an XML Schema for other users to
      > call your SOAP server.

      But those names *are* my own ;). They are generated by SOAP::Lite as
      far as I understand. Could you provide an example of what you would
      like to see?

      Best wishes, Paul.

      > Paul Kulchenko wrote:
      >
      > > May I ask why would you want to do it? Prefixes in XML message
      > > shouldn't really matter.
      > >
      > > Best wishes, Paul.
      > >
      > > --- a_moschovinos <angelos@...> wrote:
      > > > How can I avoid getting random names for 'namespaces' in
      > request
      > > > and responses that qualify the method call ?
      > > >
      > > > Every time it seems the server picks up a random name (like
      > namesp9
      > > >
      > > > below)
      > > > e.g.
      > > > <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      > > > <namesp9:move_documentsResponse
      > > > xmlns:namesp9="http://xxx/LibraryServices">
      > > > <STATUS xsi:type="xsd:string">ERROR</STATUS>
      > > > </namesp9:move_documentsResponse>
      > > > </SOAP-ENV:Body>

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/