1977Re: [soaplite] Sending Attachments

    Oct 28, 2002
      Hi Rongerio,

      I believe I've already replied to the similar message offlist; here
      is the copy of the answer. You can't do it with the current version
      of SOAP::Lite, but you can use SOAP::MIME module from Byrne Reese.
      Here is the example from upcoming "Programming web services with
      Perl" (that Randy Ray and I co-authored):

      use SOAP::Lite;
      use SOAP::MIME;
      use MIME::Entity;

      my $cid = "bar";
      my $ent = build MIME::Entity
      Type => "image/gif",
      Encoding => "base64",
      Path => "image.gif",
      'Content-Id' => "<$cid>",
      Disposition => "attachment";

      my $som = SOAP::Lite
      ->uri("...")
      ->proxy("...")
      ->parts($ent)
      ->send_image(SOAP::Data->name("foo")->attr({href => "cid:$cid"}));

      There are plans to include this functionality in SOAP::Lite. Let me
      know if you have any issues.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- rogerio_goiania <rpa_rio@...> wrote:
      > Hello!
      >
      > I need to send a zip archive from my webservice written in
      > SOAP::Lite
      > to my client written in Delphi. How can i do it? Somebody have a
      > simple example???
      >
      > Thanks for any answer.
      >
      > Rogerio

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/