1939Re: [soaplite] Handling a WSDL file with multiple portType/BindingType/Service

    Oct 18, 2002
      Hi Weidong,

      --- Weidong Wang <wwang@...> wrote:
      > The only minor problem I noticed is, when I do the above
      > initialization for multiple WSDL files, say w1, w2, w3, w4, then
      > make a call to func1 in w1, the soapAction from W4 is used in
      the
      > envelope. It is not a problem as our server does not use
      soapAction
      > for anything. Just not looking good. Any way to get around this?
      > not important, though.
      Interesting. Shouldn't happen though. What you can do is to assign
      different service names to those services (just provide non-empty
      service name in your service() call; it's possible to do because if
      there is no <service> section in the WSDL document, you can
      assign any service name you want and it will become a name of the
      generated package), which will effectively put all method-specific
      information in different spaces.

      (looking at the code I think it WILL help in your code, but I would
      like to call it feature for now rather than a bug ;). Could you try
      it?)

      I would like to try it with your WSDL myself. Could you send it to me
      off-list? Thanks.

      http://faith.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic