1933Re: [soaplite] Handling a WSDL file with multiple portType/BindingType/Service

    Oct 17, 2002
      Hi Weidong,

      > I wonder what I need to do when dealing with tModel WSDL file with
      > multiple port/bindings. Such WSDL files do not contain the
      > <service> section. Can I leave the $service part empty and jus tuse
      > the $port, like:
      >
      > $soap = SOAP::Lite->service($wsdlfile, '', $myPortTypeName);
      Yes, you should be able to. Regardless of the presence of <service>
      section ->service($wsdl, '', $myPortTypeName) will allow you to
      choose specific portType from the list of all available portTypes (it
      will filter based on service name only if it's present and not
      empty). It's actually in the code, but I haven't tested this piece
      with multiple portTypes yet. Do you have a WSDL file for me to try?

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- Weidong Wang <wwang@...> wrote:
      > > > based on the funccall names, to use diferent service? What if
      > the
      > > > funccall name is the same?
      > > service() method accepts optional service and port names which
      > allows
      > > you to choose the right method:
      > >
      > > $soap = SOAP::Lite->service($wsdlfile [, $service [, $port]]);
      >
      > Paul, thanks for the reply. I finally got to the point that I will
      > need to deal with such WSDLs.
      >
      > I wonder what I need to do when dealing with tModel WSDL file with
      > multiple port/bindings. Such WSDL files do not contain the
      > <service> section. Can I leave the $service part empty and jus tuse
      > the $port, like:
      >
      > $soap = SOAP::Lite->service($wsdlfile, '', $myPortTypeName);
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Weidong

      http://faith.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic