1918Re: [soaplite] Handling a WSDL file with multiple portType/BindingType/Service

  • Weidong Wang
    Oct 15, 2002
      > > based on the funccall names, to use diferent service? What if the
      > > funccall name is the same?
      > service() method accepts optional service and port names which allows
      > you to choose the right method:
      >
      > $soap = SOAP::Lite->service($wsdlfile [, $service [, $port]]);

      Paul, thanks for the reply. I finally got to the point that I will need to deal with such WSDLs.

      I wonder what I need to do when dealing with tModel WSDL file with multiple port/bindings. Such WSDL files do not contain the <service> section. Can I leave the $service part empty and jus tuse the $port, like:

      $soap = SOAP::Lite->service($wsdlfile, '', $myPortTypeName);

      Thanks.

      Weidong
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic