1898Re: [soaplite] Handling a WSDL file with multiple portType/BindingType/Service

    Oct 2, 2002
      Hi Weidong,

      > services? Will the above simple approach still work? Will it know,
      it should ;).

      > based on the funccall names, to use diferent service? What if the
      > funccall name is the same?
      service() method accepts optional service and port names which allows
      you to choose the right method:

      $soap = SOAP::Lite->service($wsdlfile [, $service [, $port]]);

      The current interface doesn't allow you to get the list of available
      methods though. There was some work done around Simple Web Services
      API (http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/WebServices/SWSAPI) and
      ActiveState even created reference implementation for Perl
      (ftp://ftp.activestate.com/WebService/Perl/WebService-0.01.tar.gz),
      but I'm not sure what's the current state of the effort.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- Weidong Wang <wwang@...> wrote:
      > SOAP::Lite has simple way of dealing with WSDL file:
      >
      > $soap = SOAP::Lite->service($wsdlfile);
      > $result = $soap->funccall();
      >
      > But what if the wsdl file contains multiple ports, bindings, and
      > services? Will the above simple approach still work? Will it know,
      > based on the funccall names, to use diferent service? What if the
      > funccall name is the same?
      >
      > Just wondering, as I see some WSDL like this.
      >
      > Weidong

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic