1880RE: [soaplite] persistent server-side state

  • Sean.Meisner@VerizonWireless.com
    Sep 30, 2002
      Hi Greg,

      You really haven't provided enough code to do more than
      guess at the problem.

      But, at a guess, I wonder if you are using object_by_reference
      here. If not, you probably should.

      Cheers,

      Sean

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/