1854Attribute for header

  • hmenon_1999
    Sep 19, 2002

      I am using SOAP::Lite to connect to a client that requires me to
      first create a session and then use a session ID as part of the
      header (But please take a look below)

      The envelope needs to be like:

      <SOAP-ENV:Header sessionid="2323.1223">

      As shown above the sessionid is not a seperate header element, but an
      attribute to the SOAP-ENV:Header element.

      I am new to SOAP:Lite and is having some trouble generating such an
      envelope. I am able to add new header elements with SOAP::Header, but
      am not able to add an attribute to the main header element. Any help
      would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic