1830Re: [soaplite] Re: Getting HTTP Headers

    Sep 13, 2002
      Hi Simon,

      --- Simon West <simon.west@...> wrote:
      > I have received a way of reading something from the HTTP headers
      > (thanks Jonathan!), using the on_debug event as follows...
      As always, there is little bit easier way (idea grabbed from examples
      in cookbook: http://cookbook.soaplite.com/):

      use SOAP::Lite +trace =>
      [transport => sub {
      our $header;
      $header = $_[0]->header('Client-Peer') if
      $_[0]->header('Client-Peer', $header) if $header &&

      > My next question (as is always the case), is how to set one. I'm
      > getting the impression that SOAP::Lite might not be the way to go
      > for
      > this :-( Pity as it's fantastic for regular SOAP stuff...
      This code will work for both, getting and setting headers. Let me
      know if that's not what you want ;)

      Best wishes, Paul.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! News - Today's headlines