1818Re: SoapLite dll minimal or standalone dosn't work

  • Eric Promislow
    Sep 10, 2002
      Hello, Henrik,

      I'm not sure which DLLs you're referring to. I went to
      my local SOAP-Lite-0.52\examples\COM, didn't find any DLLs,
      built a minimal DLL by running

      perlctrl Lite.ctrl

      registered it, and was able to run service.vbs

      You do need the ActiveState Perl Dev Kit to build the DLL.

      - Eric

      > Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:36:55 +0200
      > From: Henrik Schak Hansen <hsh@...>
      > Subject: SoapLite dll minimal or standalone dosn't work
      > I am trying to get the VB Soap examples
      > to work, but they all fail.
      > I have the latest ActiveState Perl installed
      > on my computer and SoapLite 0.55.
      > When I register the standalone DLL(successfully) and try
      > to use the provided VB soap examples it says:
      > Run-Time error....
      > Automation error
      > Unspecified error
      > When I try to use the small version dll it says:
      > "Can't find PerlCtrl"
      > Looking trough the archive others have had similar
      > problems but I can't see any solutions (other than running
      > it on a computer where Perl isn't installed).
      > Any suggestions ?
      > Regards
      > Henrik Schak
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic