1753Returning multiple values from a SOAP::Lite server

  • simon.fairey@ft.com
    Aug 16, 2002

      Hi,

      I'm fairly new to SOAP and still getting my head round the protocol. I have a simple Apache & mod_soap client-server working and my question is this:

      I know I can return an array of results and use paramsout() to get the full list but if the client is not written in Perl then should I be returning the data in a more standard form rather than just:
              return @array_of_data;

      I've hunted around the web for info and am a bit lost, a pointer to some examples etc would be more than sufficient. Think I'll go buy SOAP book (any recommendations?)

      Thanks

      Si

      This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an
      intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.