1737returned complex type and .Net client

  • Dat Truong Tan
    Aug 6, 2002
      Sorry for duplicated post but I can not search on this
      groups these days. I know that someone has got this
      kinds of script fixed and worked but not me :(

      The problem is the .Net client always get errors. I'm
      not sure if it is caused bye the namespace. How can I
      get rid of this namespace in soap response?

      Below is my soap::lite server. I appreciate any helps

      Tan Dat

      ## myrec.cgi
      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      package MYrec;