1735Re: XMLSchema

  • KenWilner
    Aug 5, 2002
      O.K. this worked great when using uri/proxy. However, it appears to
      be ignored when using the service method. Furthermore, eventhough the
      WSDL document that I set with the service method specifies XML Schema
      2001, SOAP::Lite generates messages using messages using XMLSchema
      1999 regardless or whether or not I set XMLSchema as indicated below.

      Any ideas who be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks.

      Ken

      --- In soaplite@y..., Duncan Cameron <dcameron@b...> wrote:
      > On 2002-08-02 KenWilner wrote:
      > >It appears that by default SOAP::Lite uses XMLSchema 1999 for
      types.
      > >How do I force it to use XMLSchema 2001?
      > >
      > >Thanks.
      > >
      > Something like this will work, but also search the archives for
      more discussion on SOAP
      > versions:
      >
      > my $s = SOAP::Lite->new(
      > xmlschema => '2001',