164Re: [soaplite] keep alive

  • Philip Molter
    Apr 4, 2001
      On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 11:04:53AM -0400, Mathieu Longtin wrote:
      : Is there a way to send multiple requests on the same http connection? Using
      : SOAP::Lite of course.

      Well, considering that SOAP::Lite uses LWP::UserAgent for its
      transport, probably not. I may be wrong, but I don't think
      LWP::UserAgent supports HTTP keep-alive (at least, that's been my
      experience with it). We wrote a little custom HTTP transport agent for
      an other XML-RPC app that we wrote in-house. It's worlds faster.

      * Philip Molter
      * DataFoundry.net
      * http://www.datafoundry.net/
      * philip@...