1634Attempting to recover an the actual error message when the remote server is down

  • William McCracken
    Jun 20, 2002
      I want to capture the error returned when a remote server is not responding,
      the line I get back with trace enabled is:

      envelope: Server 500 Can't connect to SERVER.emc.usi.net:4343 (Timeout) at
      /opt/USIstate/mod_soap//AgentServer.pm line 368

      However while the returned object is a fault, it does not seem to have any
      of the fields filled in so I�m unsure how to get this error and return it to
      the user as the standard ->faultstring, faultcode, and faultdetails
      variables contain no data.

      Eric Gandt