1609Re: Can the server process parameters by name?

  • One4K4
    Jun 13, 2002
      Maybe an option would be to have little "wrapper" subroutines:

      sub byposGetAcctNumber {
      my $self = shift;
      my ($name,$ss) = @_;
      GetAcctNumber(name=>$name,ss=>$ss);
      }

      sub bynameGetAcctNumber {
      my $self = shift;
      my $args = (@_);
      GetAcctNumber(name=>$args{name},ss=>$args{ss});
      }

      ? Just my $0.02;

      -Tom

      --- In soaplite@y..., "Chris Davies" <Chris.Davies@M...> wrote:
      > Actually that quote was from me, but no matter. Thanks for the
      update

      > Regards,
      > Chris

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic