      From: Duncan Cameron [mailto:dcameron@...]
      Sent: Thursday, 8 February 2001 6:33 AM
      To: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: RE: [soaplite] Re: Install on Windows 98 NT 2000

      Peter/Allie et al

      Installing SOAP-Lite 0.46 works fine with Active State version 5.005_03,
      build 522, on Windows 98.

      As James Fisher wrote, the standard mantra works but I use

      perl makefile.pl
      nmake
      nmake test
      perl -mHtmlHelp -e "HtmlHelp::MakeHtmlTree('blib/lib', 'blib/html/lib/site',
      2)"
      ppm install

      The last two commands mean that the SOAP-Lite pod is turned into html and
      integrated into the Active State table of contents, and that PPM is now
      aware of the package (so it appears if you do ppm query).

      Paul - it might be an idea to provide a PPM-ready version in addition to the
      Unix and Win32 versions. I don't know whether such a version would vary
      across different Active State distributions, but I can provide one for the
      version identified above.

      Regards,
      Duncan Cameron

      On 2001-02-07 at 02:44:00, Peter Wilkinson <pwilkinson@...>