1598Re: [soaplite] MAX_CONTENT_SIZE in SOAP::Lite

    Jun 7, 2002
      Hi, Ritu!

      What do you mean by "does not process"? What errors are your getting?
      There is no size limitations in SOAP::Lite and I've tested it with
      the messages up to 5MB in length. You're mostly restricted by the
      amount of available memory and complexity of your data structure.
      MAX_CONTENT_SIZE variable allows you to limit the size of the message
      for CGI transport, but it's switched off by default.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- ritun2000 <ritun2000@...> wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > I just found through some trial and error that SOAP::LIte does
      > not
      > process data greater than 75000 bytes.
      > I was trying to figure out, where this value has been set, but
      > couldn't.
      > I just found, the below line in SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      >
      > } elsif (defined $SOAP::Constants::MAX_CONTENT_SIZE && $length >
      > $SOAP::Constants::MAX_CONTENT
      > _SIZE) {
      > $self->response(HTTP::Response->new(413)) # REQUEST ENTITY TOO
      > LARGE
      > }
      >
      > Is it possible to increase the limit for data size? If yes, where
      > do i
      > define it.
      > Further, will increasing the limit, make performance of the library
      > suffer?
      >
      > Awaiting pointers..
      >
      > Regards,
      > Ritu