1581Re: [soaplite] Having difficulty with SOAP::SOM passed to method code

    Jun 1, 2002
      Hi, hillct!

      > routine to which the call is being dispatched. Is there something I
      > need other than:
      >
      > use vars qw(@ISA);
      > @ISA = qw(SOAP::Server::Parameters);
      >
      > inside the package containing the routine being dispatched to?
      no.

      > I tried working with the parametersbyname.pl example but it doesn't
      > seem to operate correctly. I'd appreciate any pointers you can give

      I'm not sure how your server code looks like, but if you have server
      and package in one file you may check these two messages for
      solution. You should have BEGIN {} block around your code.

      Let me know if it's something else.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- hillct <hillct@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I've been messing with SOAP::Lite for the past few days. It's
      > really neat, but It seems difficult to get to the message level
      > directly.
      > The application I'm working on requires that XML content
      > recieved
      > elsewhere be processed as a SOAP method call, where the method
      > being
      > called will determine output, from a single routine (rather than a
      > package of methods as is done in most of the examples). I expect I
      > can dispatch all requests regardless of method, to a sincle routine
      >
      > using dispatch_with, but for some reason the SOAP::SOM object isn't
      >
      > being passed, so I have no access to the SOAP headers from within
      > the
      > routine to which the call is being dispatched. Is there something I
      >
      > need other than:
      >
      > use vars qw(@ISA);
      > @ISA = qw(SOAP::Server::Parameters);
      >
      > inside the package containing the routine being dispatched to?
      > I tried working with the parametersbyname.pl example but it doesn't
      >
      > seem to operate correctly. I'd appreciate any pointers you can give
      >
      > me. Thanks
      >
      > -- hillct

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic