  • NinoSavatte
    May 29, 2002
      I'm playing around with SOAP::Lite and WSDL::Generator and I must
      admit I'm in over my head. Still, I managed to create a server and
      client that lookup our Primary and Secondary on-call analysts names
      and numbers. I'd like to generate the WSDL for the service but I'm
      not quite understanding the usage of the module as explained in the

      Assuming a client that looks like this...

      my $result = SOAP::Lite
      -> uri('http://dsmqsupport-test/OnCall')
      -> proxy('http://dsmqsupport-test/cgi-bin/oncall-lookup.pl')
      -> Lookup();

      print $result->valueof
      ('//Envelope/Body/LookupResponse/OnCall/Primary/First'), "\n";
      print $result->valueof
      ('//Envelope/Body/LookupResponse/OnCall/Secondary/First'), "\n";
      print "\n";

      ...what would the code to execute WSDL::Generator look like?

      Thanks -- T.Rob
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic