153Re: [soaplite] Authentication

    Mar 29, 2001
      Hi, Raf!

      Couple of new chapters will be published soon on guide.soaplite.com,
      hopefully they will answer your question (one chpater is about
      security: ssl, abasic uthentication, coockie-based, ticket-based,
      access control, etc.)
      you may also take a look into scriptc in examples directory, some of
      them use authentication. Hope it helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.