1431Two questions from deep code study

  • Randy J. Ray
    Apr 19, 2002
      As part of the book I'm currently writing, I've been doing a very thorough
      overview and documentation of all the classes in the SOAP::Lite module. In my
      studies, I've come across a few things that don't quite add up:

      1. While SOAP::Trace defines the signals "dispatch" and "headers", neither
      are ever triggered. The "dispatch" signal seems to be used in one place,
      but it commented out. "headers" doesn't seem to used anywhere.

      2. If the handler method in SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Apache class could be used
      directly as a method handler in mod_perl if it is given a prototype of ($$).
      The sample SOAP::Apache module in examples/server probably wouldn't even
      be necessary.

      Randy
      --
      rjray@... Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware.

      Any spammers auto-extracting addresses from this message will definitely want
      to include uce@... and report@...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic