1383Client soap:lite (Perl) - gsoap (C++) server interoperability

  • diafree2001
    Apr 2, 2002
      I have tried but failed in my attempts to send arrays of any type
      (an array of strings or an array of doubles) using a Perl soap:lite
      Client to a C++ gsoap Service.
      I would like to:
      a) send an array of strings and have a concatenation of the strings
      returned as one string.
      b) send two arrays of doubles and have an array of doubles returned
      that represent a sum of the two input arrays.

      If anyone has a simple example of a Perl SOAP:Lite script that can
      accomplish one of these, I would appreciate it!

      Thanks, Diane