13Re: RE: [soaplite] Re: Install on Windows 98 NT 2000

    Feb 7, 2001
      Hi, Duncan!

      Thank you, I'll include it in docs.

      > Paul - it might be an idea to provide a PPM-ready version in
      > addition to the Unix and Win32 versions. I don't know whether such
      > a version would vary across different Active State distributions,
      > but I can provide one for the version identified above.
      Yes, I'm working on it. It would be great if you could do it for
      5.005 version of ActivePerl and I'll do it for 5.6. Thank you.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic