1278Server dispatched method needs IP of client

  • tmornini
    Mar 6, 2002
      Sorry to work the list so hard, but I can't find the answer in
      the docs, at soaplite.com or on Google. :-(

      The SOAP service that we're providing needs to know the IP
      address of the connecting client. Under mod_perl this was
      not a problem, as we could fire up an Apache object and get
      the IP from there.

      Now that we're planning on supporting SMTP, this requirement
      remains, but we can't get it from the Apache object any longer.

      Is there any way to access the SOAP::Transport object from the
      dispatched method?

      -- Tom Mornini
      -- eWingz Systems, Inc.