1245Re: [soaplite] Returning Arrays

  • Duncan Cameron
    Feb 20, 2002

      Try the equally "obvious" return \@x;

      >This is actually a prelude to a problem in which I want to return a
      >two-dimensional array, so if that's any different, please let me know.
      Strictly speaking, Perl doesn't have two-dimensional arrays, rather
      an array whose elements are each a reference to an array

      Return this in the same way, and you'll then have to figure out the
      most convenient way of accessing it at the client.

      Regards,
      Duncan Cameron
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic