1233Re: [soaplite] Help with my Soap Envelope and SOAPLite

  • Sam Tregar
    Feb 11, 2002
      On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, jpdurrios wrote:

      > Does it mean that when a client sends a SOAP request the server
      > doesn't care about the name? (symbol != c-gensym3)

      Well, this is Perl - since when did Perl care about the names of arguments
      to methods? If you want to call a SOAP method with a named param you call
      SOAP::Data's name() function:

      $soap->getMeSomeHotStockPicks(name(when => "NOW!!!"));

      Does this sound familiar? It should; this was the solution to your last
      problem too!

      -sam
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic