1205different serializer/deserializer for every URI of a server, possible?

  • sherwln
    Jan 31, 2002
      Hi!

      I have a server configured this way:

      <Location /mod_soap>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::SOAP
      PerlSetVar dispatch_to "/home/soaplite/modules"
      PerlSetVar options "compress_threshold => 10000"
      </Location>

      Is it possible to have different modules in
      /home/soaplite/modules/ using different parsers (e.g. DOM,
      XPath, Twig, SAX) to override serializer/deserializer?
      I asked because some of the developers that we have
      are already used to such parsers and I think it will be easier
      for them to migrate to SOAP::Lite.

      Any comment will be highly appreciated.

      sherwin