1177Re: Error: Can't call method "result"

  • swapan_das
    Jan 22, 2002
      Cool! That worked!! Hopefully last question..

      I have multiple endpoints.

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite->service
      ('http://localhost:8004/glue/urn:glueXXX1.wsdl');
      my $soap1 = SOAP::Lite->service
      ('http://localhost:8004/glue/urn:glueXXX2.wsdl');

      Is the above definiion correct? Should I use something like :

      $soap->proxy('http://endpoint.server/',
      proxy => ['http' => 'http://my.proxy.server/']);

      If so how? I can't get it to work. As I keep getting "500 (Internal
      Server Error) Unknown error".

      Lastly, how do I pass the cookie between these services.

      Thanks a bunch,

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic