1176Re: [soaplite] Re: Error: Can't call method "result"

    Jan 22, 2002
      Hi, swapan_das!

      --- swapan_das <swapan_das@...> wrote:
      > Below is the header information that I get from the soap envelope.
      > How do I use the glue session id in my subsequent requests to a
      > different or same "access endpoint with service description"?

      You can do something like this:

      use HTTP::Cookies;
      use SOAP::Lite;

      # you may also add 'file' if you want to keep cookie between sessions
      my $soap->proxy('http://localhost/',
      cookie_jar => HTTP::Cookies->new(ignore_discard => 1));

      Check "Using cookies" section in SOAP Cookbook for more
      information(http://cookbook.soaplite.com/).

      Best wishes, Paul.

      > -------------------
      > </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      > HTTP/1.1 200 OK
      > Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 02:03:01 GMT
      > Server: GLUE/1.3
      > Client-Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 02:03:01 GMT
      > Client-Peer: 192.168.1.127:8004
      > Set-Cookie: GLUE-Session=1179035536303316211; expires=Tuesday,
      > 22-Jan-
      > 02 06:03:01 GMT; path=/glue
      >

      > > Hi, swapan_das!
      > >
      > >--- swapan_das <swapan_das@...> wrote:
      > > > Where can I read up on getting fault() and access control from
      > > > sessions using "access endpoint with service description" and
      > > > SOAP::Lite.
      > > call() and self() methods can be helpful. I answered this very
      > > question resently, so you may search archives for 'call' and
      > (maybe)
      > > 'self' string. Let me know if you don't find an answer, I'll find
      > > message for you.
      > >
      > > Best wishes, Paul.

      > > Hi, swapan_das!
      > >
      > > What's the code that puts value in $result? If you use
      > autodispatch
      > > or access endpoint with service description, then $result
      > variable
      > > already contains your string and you don't need to call result()
      > >
      > > Best wishes, Paul.
      > >
      > > --- swapan_das <swapan_das@y...> wrote:
      > > > Hi,
      > > >
      > > > When I call print "$result->result();"
      > > >
      > > > Can't call method "result" without a package or object
      > reference
      > at
      > > >
      > > > test1.pl line 10.
      > > >
      > > > I am trying to return a string back from JAVA to SOAP::Lite.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,

      > > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/