      From: Paul Kulchenko [mailto:paulclinger@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 2:53 PM
      To: jpdurrios; soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [soaplite] Can I create WSDL files?

      Hi, JP!

      --- jpdurrios <jpdurrios@...> wrote:
      > Can I create my own WSDL files using SOAP::Lite?
      > If yes how? if no, what tools can I use?

      There is a nice WSDL::Generator from Pierre Denis
      (http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=WSDL).

      ---

      This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally
      privileged.
      The view of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
      If you have received this e-mail and are not a named addressee,
      then you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.
      Manheim Europe makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of
      viruses in this e-mail or any attachments

      Visit our website at www.Manheimeurope.com

      ---
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic