109Re: [soaplite] -soaplite ~C question.

    Mar 16, 2001
      Hi, Seth!

      Hm, looks like a bug for me. You may download the latest version and
      specify type for one of the elements explicitely (so arrayType on
      outer array will be "ur-type[]"), but it's just temporarely and will
      be fixed in next version (it's about to be released). I don't think
      you could do anything on ApacheSOAP side, but specifying type
      explicitely on server side should help. Sorry for inconvenience. Let
      me know if you'll find anything else or will have any other
      questions.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- Seth Sternglanz <ssternglanz@...> wrote:
      > Hey all, I'm kind of new to SOAP but the SOAP::Lite perl library
      > seems very cool. I had no problems getting my perl soap client to
      > talk to
      > my perl soap server. However, as part of the project I'm working
      > on, I have
      > to get a Java-apache-soap-client to talk to my Perl soap server.
      > I'm having
      > a little trouble at the moment.
      >
      > When my SOAP server returns an array of arrays it sends a default
      > namespace URI of ~C for the outer array. For example:

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic