1084Re: [soaplite] Change enpoint address in stubmaker generated files.

    Dec 10, 2001
      Hi, Peter!

      --- peterfwilkinson_au <pw-yahoogroups@...> wrote:
      > Is there a way to set the ip address/hostname to use when using a
      > stubmaker generated module rather than the ip address that was
      > passed in as the host in the wsdl url?
      Yes. There are two types of WSDL files: "full" WSDL that has
      interface description as well as service (endpoint) address and
      "tModel" WSDL that has only interface description. In first case you
      can't change service address easily. In second case (when you don't
      have service part) you can specify endpoint address using proxy()
      method. Everything else is the same. Example of tModel WSDL you may
      find here (http://www.xmethods.net/tmodels/SimpleStockQuote.wsdl).

      use it as this:

      $service = MyService->proxy(.....);
      $service->myMethod();

      examples/fullsearch.pl also has an example of "tModel" WSDL file.

      Since there is no service name, you need to call stubmaker.pl with
      one additional parameter, service name:

      perl stubmaker.pl http://..... MyService

      otherwise generated stub will have 'FakeService' name.

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic