108-soaplite ~C question.

  • Seth Sternglanz
    Mar 16, 2001
      Hey all, I'm kind of new to SOAP but the SOAP::Lite perl library
      seems very cool. I had no problems getting my perl soap client to talk to
      my perl soap server. However, as part of the project I'm working on, I have
      to get a Java-apache-soap-client to talk to my Perl soap server. I'm having
      a little trouble at the moment.

      When my SOAP server returns an array of arrays it sends a default
      namespace URI of ~C for the outer array. For example: