1078encodingStyle attribute in method element

  • davent
    Dec 6, 2001
      Hello all. This is a simple, stupid question, but I cannot seem to
      find an answer.

      I'm using SOAP::Lite to run a simple client.

      $lite = SOAP::Lite
      ->uri( "urn:foo" )
      -> proxy ( "http://foo/foo" )
      -> foo();
      print $lite->result

      My problem is, the soap reply body contains XML, so using the above
      code the server wants to escape the XML response (i.e. change < to
      <).

      <m:fooReply xmlns:m="Some-URI">
      <foo>bar</foo>
      </m:fooReply>

      becomes

      <m:fooReply xmlns:m="Some-URI">
      <foo>bar</foo>
      </m:fooReply>

      To stop this from happening, I need to set the SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle
      attribute of the methodcall element to "http://xml.apache.org/xml-
      soap/literalxml"

      There should be a really easy way to do this, but I can't seem to
      find it. Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks!

      ~t
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic