1071Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite & WSDL - some questions (long)

  • Mental
    Dec 4, 2001
      On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 09:57:28AM -0800, Paul Kulchenko wrote:
      > Hi, Alexei!

      <SNIP>
      > Sorry, I wasn't clear. You can access SOM object using call() method
      > without parameters, like this:
      >
      > my $service = SOAP::Lite->service(...);
      > my $result = $service->method();
      > die $service->call->faulstring if $service->call->fault;

      Forgive the question, but can you set a timeout for something you're
      accessing via ->service similarly? Detecting a fault is great! No results
      is different from an error, and its nice to catch them. However I'd also
      like to be able to specify a timeout. I'm looking but dont see how to d
      this unless you're using the ->proxy method. I'm looking at the code for
      SOAP::Lite::Transport::HTTP::Client and not seeing what I should be
      seeing...

      If SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client ISA LWP::UserAgent then I should be able
      to set a timeout for the session.... right?

      --
      Mental (Mental@...)

      GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic