SOAP implementation in Javascript

  • slimmejongen@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      Hi all

      I am new to this list. I need to have a soap implementation in
      javascript. I can build my own, but this seems pretty useless if
      someone has already build it. So my question is: does it exist?

      If anyone can answer this please post!

      Primal Fear
    • Paul Kulchenko
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
        --- slimmejongen@... wrote:
        > I am new to this list. I need to have a soap implementation in
        > javascript. I can build my own, but this seems pretty useless if
        > someone has already build it. So my question is: does it exist?
        Check http://soaplite.com/#TOOLKITS, there was one as far as I
        remember, search for SOAP Client for IE. Though it's old, it's only
        one in JS I know about.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/