Re: [soapbuilders] access apache soap from c or c++

  • Robert van Engelen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
      The gSOAP toolkit supports both C and C++ apps. Its compliant to WSDL
      1.1, SOAP 1.1/1.2, SOAP RPC, DOC/LIT, and DIME/MIME:

      http://sourceforge.net/projects/gsoap2

      See an overview article on SOAP toolkits for C++:

      http://www.crn.com/sections/software/software.jhtml?articleId=29105962

      - Robert

      On Tuesday, October 5, 2004, at 07:43 PM, gniraula2000 wrote:

      > Is there any way ? I am a novice in this field. Pls help me. I did
      > web search and didn't find any substantial info. I have a web
      > service implemented and I need to access it from either c or c++.
      >
      > Thanks for any help.

    • boruvek
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
        You can try Systinet Server for C++