Re: [soapbuilders] access apache soap from c or c++

  • Asanka Priyanjith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hi

      u can use apache axis c++
      :).http://ws.apache.org/axis/

      G J Asanka Priyanjith

      --- gniraula2000 <gniraula@...> wrote:

      > Is there any way ? I am a novice in this field. Pls
      > help me. I did
      > web search and didn't find any substantial info. I
      > have a web
      > service implemented and I need to access it from
      > either c or c++.
      >
      > Thanks for any help.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Robert van Engelen
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
        The gSOAP toolkit supports both C and C++ apps. Its compliant to WSDL
        1.1, SOAP 1.1/1.2, SOAP RPC, DOC/LIT, and DIME/MIME:

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/gsoap2

        See an overview article on SOAP toolkits for C++:

        http://www.crn.com/sections/software/software.jhtml?articleId=29105962

        - Robert

        On Tuesday, October 5, 2004, at 07:43 PM, gniraula2000 wrote:

        > Is there any way ? I am a novice in this field. Pls help me. I did
        > web search and didn't find any substantial info. I have a web
        > service implemented and I need to access it from either c or c++.
        >
        > Thanks for any help.

      • boruvek
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
          You can try Systinet Server for C++