access apache soap from c or c++

  • gniraula2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2004
      Is there any way ? I am a novice in this field. Pls help me. I did
      web search and didn't find any substantial info. I have a web
      service implemented and I need to access it from either c or c++.

      Thanks for any help.
    • Asanka Priyanjith
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
        Hi

        u can use apache axis c++
        :).http://ws.apache.org/axis/

        G J Asanka Priyanjith

        --- gniraula2000 <gniraula@...> wrote:

        > Is there any way ? I am a novice in this field. Pls
        > help me. I did
        > web search and didn't find any substantial info. I
        > have a web
        > service implemented and I need to access it from
        > either c or c++.
        >
        > Thanks for any help.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Robert van Engelen
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
          The gSOAP toolkit supports both C and C++ apps. Its compliant to WSDL
          1.1, SOAP 1.1/1.2, SOAP RPC, DOC/LIT, and DIME/MIME:

          http://sourceforge.net/projects/gsoap2

          See an overview article on SOAP toolkits for C++:

          http://www.crn.com/sections/software/software.jhtml?articleId=29105962

          - Robert

          On Tuesday, October 5, 2004, at 07:43 PM, gniraula2000 wrote:

          > Is there any way ? I am a novice in this field. Pls help me. I did
          > web search and didn't find any substantial info. I have a web
          > service implemented and I need to access it from either c or c++.
          >
          > Thanks for any help.

        • boruvek
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
            You can try Systinet Server for C++