Re: [soapbuilders] .NET service, Java Client

  • Tomas Bahnik
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
      Nick,
      check the tutorials at our dev corner [1]. Systinet Server for Java provides
      tools for generation of interfaces and mapping files which work very well
      with .NET services both rpc/enc and doc/lit. Note that DIME attachments are
      not mentioned in .NET wsdl and unreferenced attachment should be used on
      java side.

      [1] http://dev.systinet.com/resources/wasp_jserver/demos/tutorials

      Tomas Bahnik
      Systinet Corp.