.NET service, Java Client

  • rickscycles
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      I need to build a Java client that accesses a .NET web service.
      Could you guys point me to some tutorials or information that would
      be of value to me. I was kind of hoping for some Java tools or
      wizards that might easily generate the proxy class. Are there any
      potential problems with the SOAP messages that I may encounter such
      as RPC vs Literal?

      Thanks,
      Nick
    • Tomas Bahnik
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
        Nick,
        check the tutorials at our dev corner [1]. Systinet Server for Java provides
        tools for generation of interfaces and mapping files which work very well
        with .NET services both rpc/enc and doc/lit. Note that DIME attachments are
        not mentioned in .NET wsdl and unreferenced attachment should be used on
        java side.

        [1] http://dev.systinet.com/resources/wasp_jserver/demos/tutorials

        Tomas Bahnik
        Systinet Corp.