Help required regarding Axis 1.1 Final

  • Vijay Kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2004
      Hi All

      I'm converting my project from Axis 1.1 beta to Axis
      final.
      But I'm stuck with following error while creating the
      Service

      QName serviceQN = new QName
      (serviceNamespace,serviceName);
      // Create the service object and configure it:
      // 1. Use the service QN to look into the WSDL doc
      Service service = ServiceFactory.newInstance
      ().createService (new URL (wsdlURL), serviceQN);

      With the above code I'm getting the following error.

      javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL
      document:
      javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL
      document:
      javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Cannot find service:
      {http://uk-abcwaa901:9081/abc.broker.engine/services/ABCServiceBroker}ABCServiceBroker

      at
      org.apache.axis.client.Service.initService(Service.java:296)

      NOTE: This error is only occuring in Axis 1.1 final
      not in 1.1 beta.

      Thanks in Advance.

      B.Vijay Kumar.
      UK IT Solutions.