Enterprise SOA Book

  • James McGovern
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2004
      I am the co-author of the bestselling book: A Practical Guide to Enterprise
      Architecture (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0131412752/) and
      seek the assistance of ten individuals to provide feedback on an upcoming
      book tentatively entitled: Enterprise SOA

      Of special interest are individuals who are knowledgable in:

      * Security
      * Event Driven Architecture
      * Registries
      * IT Governance

      If interested, drop me a note and I will send you a copy in PDF format
      (Requires Acrobat 5.0 or higher).

      NOTE: My spam filter deletes all email from free email services such as
      Yahoo, Hotmail, GMail, etc so use your work email to reply.

      Cheers

      James McGovern
      Number Two Blogger on the Internet
      http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/leadership
    • Shaun McAravey
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2004
        Hi James

        I am CTO of a software consulting company and even though we are a 100% microsoft shop, I may be able to give you some useful feedback.

        Tell me what you think.

        Shaun McAravey